Angela moved to Atlanta upon graduating from Wake Forest University in 2003. She ran her first marathon in 2002 and has been an endurance junkie ever since.
- An age group win at Ironman Coeur d' Alene (2009)
- Age group bronze medal at ITU Long Course Duathlon World Championship (2007)
- Ironman Hawaii finisher
- Clearwater finisher
- Boston Marathon finisher
- 3rd female overall at American Triple T Ohio (2010)
- 5th overall amateur at Ironman Cozumel (2010)
- Caffeine is my drug of choice.
- My favorite Base Performance product is the electrolyte salt.
- I keep bike catalogs on my nightstand.
- I watch the movie Rudy before every race.
Be the first amateur at an Ironman event.